cover-ebook

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What costumers are saying

Tatiana Bandurina, award-winning author, the owner of Quintecco Educational Products Inc., Check our book cover here
“As a publisher of e-books I had to apply to freelance designers for help. They made for my company e-books covers. It took lot's of time and honestly cost a lot of money. I spent lot of  time for explaining my needs and requirements.  Recently I discovered this site. Here I get fast, friendly and high quality service. This designer is very smart. He understands his customers well, works creatively and it is everything I need! Highly recommend! 

Nicholas Wood, an experienced music teacher and an owner of Crystal Music Method, Check our book cover here
“I found out about www.cover-ebook.com from my friend when I needed  a book cover for my last work. I am happy with service and friendly relation among  me and damsky.zg . I am double happy because I got current promotional of this company and get  cover-ebook service for FREE! Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment